Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fourth Show

Heres the playlist from the show last night, the date was may 6, 2009. For those who were listening I apologize for the very end, the RATM song got all fucked up, and I didn't have time for this Raekwon song I wanted to play, I also ended up playing The Pack-Club Stuntin' for my last song, and thats sortof embarrasing

Acid Raindrops-People Under the Stairs

Back Again-Reflection Eternal

Artsy Remix (Feat. The Grouch)-edIT

Dorian-Brother Ali

Old Times Sake (Feat. Dr Dre)-Eminem

Doing Me (Feat. Terrace Martin and J.Black)-MURS

Reckonerz (Feat. Chali 2na)-AmpLive

The Wacky World of Rapid Transit-Del Tha Funky Homosapien

4 Minutes to Lockdown (Feat. Raekwon and Ghostface Killah)-Method Man and Redman

If I Was Santa Clause-Atmospere

Gold Watch-Lupe Fiasco

Party and Bullshit (Ratatat Remix)-Notorious BIG

The Score-The Fugees

IM ME-Lil Wayne

Sunshowers-MIA

Since '84-Mac Dre

Temperature (Feat. Talib Kweli)-Zion I

Duck Down-The Roots

Crack Pipes-Sage Francis

Rainmen-Deep Puddle Dynamics

Auto Bio-GZA

Get Ta Steppin' (Feat. Mos Def and Vinia Mojica)-Hi Tek

Breathe (Feat. Nelly Furtado)-Swollen Members

A Storm of Swords-Jedi Mind Tricks

Diamonds From Sierra Leone (Remix)-Kanye West

Deceptafreak- Missy Elliot VS Le Tigre

How I Could Just Kill A Man-Rage Against the Machine

Club Stuntin'-The Pack

I was also going to play Criminology by Raekwon off of his debut album Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, but i ended up running out of time

No comments:

Post a Comment